GMW Campaign Toolkit
Current version is v220.127.116.11
- v18.104.22.168 – Several Unity based tweaks, support for new sidebar button format.
- v22.214.171.124 – 1.2.7 Added Starfinder, Added PFRPG2, Added Credits tab, Small UI Tweaks
- v126.96.36.199 – Added support for Compact Sidebar Buttons, added Combat Tracker Checker, Fixed CoC7E Ruleset Error
- v188.8.131.52 – Switched to Clickonce Installer, Added Decal Extension Maker, Background Theme Maker, Added Chatbox Checker, bugfixes, Added Drag/Drop and Image resizing to Decal Ext maker, Recent Files list, Create Project Screen, Shortcut Keys, Automatic Updating, Added GM Token and Ruleset Logo to Basic Editor, Support for DND 2E
- v1.2.4 – Added Support for MoreCore, bug fixes
- v1.2.3 – Added support for Call of Cthulhu 7e
- v1.2.2 – Added support for Savage Worlds and GURPs, Software Update Checking
- v1.2.1 – Fixed bug in Chat Box. Thanks to Steffen de Wolff for reporting.
v1.2.0 – Added support for 3.5e, 4e, 5e, PFRPG, CoreRPG, Cypher, Numenera, The Strange
v1.1.2 – Added Combat Tracker, Background Sidebar Small Icons, and Hot Bar image selection, Larger Font, Changes to entry forms, Currency Calculator
v1.1.1 – Initial publication
The GMW Campaign Toolkit was designed for Windows computers, but has been tested on Mac using Crossover, and Linux running Wine.